SlideShow

1

Triology

Bu kesinlikle çok deneysel bir paylaşım; çok beğendiğim üç şarkının sözlerini iç içe geçirip anlamlı bir şiir ortaya çıkarmaya çalıştım ne kadar başarılı oldum bilemiyorum. Umarım hoşunuza gider.
Daha fazla emek verip daha güzel şeyler ortaya çıkarılabilirdi.

Poetry from three different songs lyrics :

I want to hide the truth
But my hands been broken, one too many times
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Don’t get too close
Look into my eyes
Cast off those wide-eyed hopes and dreams
When you feel my heat
Mind matters matters not
Just stay ahead of me
The path we made is clear
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside
No need to see you there 
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose
And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And we'll lose 
Look into my eyes
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up
Don’t get too close
It’s where my demons hide
This is not safe for me to see



The list of songs:
Dark Tranquility - Mind matters
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Tom Odell - Another Love